At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A DATA ENTRY COORDINATOR.
The Data Entry/Applications Coordinator provides administrative and database support for the Physician Services Applications Team. Ensures timely completion of credentialing applications while maintaining data integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process hospital applications on behalf of physicians, while maintaining high quality
- Maintain data integrity on applications and ensure applications are completed within the required timeframe
- Facilitate the timely review and approval of each application with the physician
- Ensure that applications and required documentation are submitted to hospitals in a timely manner
- Assist physician services supervisors and leads as needed
- Uploading and distributing applications via an Electronic signature system
- Understand the application shipping process
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years administrative experience preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in fully electronic records system with minimal paperwork
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, reliable and responsible
- Must be able to work independently but also be able to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment to meet goals
- Proficient in MS Office
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.