At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A DATA ENTRY COORDINATOR.
The Data Entry Coordinator provides administrative and database support for the Physician Services Applications Team. Ensures timely completion of credentialing applications while maintaining data integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process hospital applications on behalf of physicians, while maintaining high quality
- Maintain data integrity on applications and ensure applications are completed within the required timeframe
- Facilitate the timely review and approval of each application with the physician
- Ensure that applications and required documentation are submitted to hospitals in a timely manner
- Assist physician services supervisors and leads as needed
- Uploading and distributing applications via an Electronic signature system
- Understand the application shipping process
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years administrative experience preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in fully electronic records system with minimal paperwork
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, reliable and responsible
- Must be able to work independently but also be able to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment to meet goals
- Proficient in MS Office
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune for 4 years in a row.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.