At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A DATA ANALYST.
The Data Analyst gathers and analyzes data from multiple sources to extract trends and business insights, for purposes such as predictive modeling, dashboard reporting and business improvement projects. This position will use database programming to assist in gathering, analyzing, verifying, building and distributing corporate data sets for use across the company. This role will include a focus around automating existing and new reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and integrate data from disparate sources including MS SQL server and presenting for enterprise level consumption
- Ensure data integrity with a comprehensive understanding of the source(s) of truth
- Create dashboards, KPIs and other data visualizations
- Create statistical models using regression, multi-variate, or other modeling techniques to drive predictions
- Thoroughly analyze data, quickly identify relevant information, and transform it into a meaningful output
- Assist with creation and deployment of long-term data management structure and data reporting tools
- Help to automate current reporting tools and assist different departments with reporting needs
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Four year degree, or its equivalent
- SQL knowledge required, other languages such as Python or R a plus
- Strong systems aptitude, including Microsoft Excel
- Able to work as part of a fast-paced team and bring his/her experience and positive attitude to supporting a high growth business model
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple activities and remain flexible to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, objective and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical skills and good business acumen
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.