At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CREDENTIALING & ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST.
This position will be based out of our Eden Prairie, MN office.
The Credentialing & Enrollment Specialist is responsible for merging, completing and following up on provider applications with third-party payers. Strong attention to detail, balanced with the ability to produce a high output of applications, is essential to this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete a variety of third-party payer applications for vRad providers, including government and commercial
- Understand and apply state regulations/entity information to applications, which includes non-application related requests and projects
- Maintain current status notes in database/spreadsheets and ensure timely follow up on initial enrollment, recredentialing and expirables for providers/clients
- Establish and maintain a strong professional rapport with providers, third party payers, clients and internal staff
- Communicate enrollment updates and/or questions to our third-party billing vendors
- Research and work through payer enrollment issues
- Maintain database/spreadsheets of enrollment statuses
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- Ability to make sound decisions based on urgency, fact, guidelines, goals and regulations
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- Strong communication skills – including both written and verbal etiquette
- Extremely detail-oriented and efficient
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks as well as miscellaneous projects with minimal direction
- Ability to be agile and change focus quickly
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Outlook and Windows
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.