At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CREDENTIALING COORDINATOR.
The Credentialing Coordinator provides administrative and database support for the Credentialing Specialists. Organizes, coordinates and ensures up-to-date processing of confidential information while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Populate vRad systems (Echo) with new rad information off of original CV for onboarding physicians to initiate automated processes
- Communicate with radiologists to fulfill their requests for health form status compliance
- Assist the Credentialing Specialist with obtaining primary source verifications (PSV)
- Prepare and present radiologist’s reappointment files to Credentialing Committee and Board in compliance with physician services reappointment processes
- Execute reports as necessary out of the system
- Administrative duties as requested by team members and leadership
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of administrative or related experience
- Medical Staff Office or previous credentialing experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build effective relationships with peers as well as customers
- Ability to work in a fully electronic records system with minimal paperwork
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, reliable and responsible
- Must be able to work independently with given instruction but also be able to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment to meet goals
- Strong organizational skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune for 4 years in a row.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.