At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A MEDICAL STAFF COORDINATOR.
The Medical Staff Coordinator (Internal Title: Credentialing Coordinator) provides administrative and database support for the Credentialing Specialists. Organizes, coordinates and ensures up-to-date processing of confidential information while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
This position will be based in our Eden Prairie, MN office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Populate vRad systems (Echo) with new radiologists’ information
- Communicate with radiologists to fulfill their requests for compliance
- Assist the Credentialing Specialist with obtaining primary source verifications (PSV)
- Prepare and present radiologist’s reappointment files
- Execute reports as necessary out of the system
- Administrative duties as requested by team members and leadership
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of administrative or related experience
- Medical Staff Office or previous credentialing experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to build effective relationships with peers as well as customers
- Ability to work in a fully electronic records system with minimal paperwork
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, reliable and responsible
- Must be able to work independently with given instruction but also be able to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment to meet goals
- Strong organizational skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.