At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS ANALYST.
The Business Analyst/Coverage Planning Analyst is responsible for the maintenance, reporting, and assessment of coverage at the facility level. The Business Analyst will collaborate closely with Physician Scheduling and Sales to ensure each department’s needs are represented when adjusting a facility’s roster. In addition, they will be responsible for balancing physician credentials across practice needs, proactively preventing coverage gaps from schedule adjustments, communicating to teams within vRad regarding potential gaps or increased turn-around-times, and creating privileging and licensing plans for new, onboarding physicians. The Business Analyst will work closely with the Director of Operations on process evaluation and department activity reporting.
- Associate’s Degree or 4+ years of comparable business experience
- Discretion with proprietary and confidential information
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an analytics or problem-solving role
- Able to communicate effectively and calmly in high-stress situations
- Positive attitude with high aptitude for creative problem solving
- Capable of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills, including modeling and analysis in Microsoft Excel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain reporting on analytics related to department activity levels
- Assist in the implementation of new tools and processes to increase department productivity and effectiveness
- Create adequate coverage plans to meet client expectations
- Communicate across departments regarding temporary lapses in privileges which could cause gaps or increase turn-around-times for clients
- Evaluate withdraw requests from Privileging and determine if there is a need to supplement additional physicians
- Evaluate licenses and privileges for terming physicians
- Establish full licensing and privileging plans for new, onboarding physicians based upon projected sales, current coverage needs, and subspecialty training and site requirements.
- Collaborate with the Physician Licensing/Credentialing Teams for any mid-to-long term schedule adjustment requests and potential impact to planned physician capacity and facility coverage against operational needs
- Manage the onboarding of new physicians by coordinating schedules, state licensure and facility credentials against sub-specialist availability and physician workflow expectations for Empty Time, Idle Time and periods of high volume
- Other duties, as assigned
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.