At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CORPORATE EVENT COORDINATOR.
The Corporate Event Coordinator (internal title: Physician Engagement Coordinator) is responsible for coordinating all aspects of onsite and remote events for the Medical Services Team and radiologists. This includes all logistics, pre-planning activities, event execution, and post event wrap up.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the planning and logistics for networking dinners, regional practice dinners, trade shows, conferences, and virtual events including all amenities, accommodations, and site selections as necessary
- Work with internal teams to assess and interpret the needs and requirements for events
- Partner with marketing department to produce marketing collateral, communications, and invitations needed
- Manage all vendor relationships for events
- Manage post event activities including summaries to leadership, thank you letters, surveys, follow up items, etc.
- Provide administrative support, including managing and processing invoices, preparing overnight shipments, ordering supplies, coordinating shipments to events, and creating collateral
- Manage internal events calendar for vRad team members and radiologists
- Proactively identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems through effective communication in an ongoing, timely manner
- Provide clear and consistent messaging around event goals and provide ongoing status updates on events
- Establish standardized event procedures to train team members on how to execute events they are attending
- Partner with MS Leadership to support the growth of the vRad Education program (radiologist CME) including onsite CME conferences and online CME trainings
- Support CME initiatives for conference sponsorships and speaking engagements
- Partner with MEDNAX Radiology on future CME initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience organizing events
- Experience coordinating a variety of onsite, offsite and virtual events in a fast paced environment including trade shows, conferences, and dinners.
- Ability to lead and participate within cross-functional project teams to deliver solutions and results
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work
- Strong technology skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.