At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CONTRACTS MANAGER.
The Contracts Manager is responsible for ensuring consistent management of all proposals and contracts. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards in the pre-sales process, contract negotiations and document, and data management. The contract manager will maintain close collaboration with various departments/stakeholders, including sales and sales management, account management, operations, client on-boarding, CLP, legal and finance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate contracting approvals and activities with all stakeholders.
- Facilitate the contract documentation, approval and signature processes and ensure all contractual obligations are in adherence with company policies, regulatory requirements and business strategy.
- Review contractual performance to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
- Proactively manage contract renewal and closeout processes.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Ensure that contracts and all relevant information are properly entered into Salesforce/MRPa/DW2 and kept up to date on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with legal for the drafting of contractual provisions (SLA, TWOC, minimums, payer mix and modality restrictions, etc) based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- Directly responsible for improving processes and procedures related to contract management
- Manage correspondence throughout the contract and negotiation processes and communicate any necessary information to internal stakeholders or department leadership.
- Re-engineer approval workflow processes (Approval matrix, Roles).
- Help with advancement of sales tools including CPQ, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
- 5+ years of contract management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of coursework and experience
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Excellent planning, organization and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage several projects concurrently
- Proven ability to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.