At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for all direct communications with facilities to obtain privileges for our vRad physicians. Ownership of the overall process of Physician credentialing appointment and reappointment to the medical staff of vRad clients.
- 2-3 years customer facing experience
- Experience handling sensitive information and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience setting and managing client expectations
- Ability to work in a fully electronic records system with minimal paperwork
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented with excellent negotiation and people skills
- Proven ability to adapt to change
- Credentialing or Medical Staff Office experience preferred
- Knowledge of Joint Commission and HIPAA compliance a plus
- Previous Experience with Joint Commission audits a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and manage workflow and credentialing process for existing clients specific to their unique needs to obtain privileges per their bylaws and compliance requirements
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships between vRad and credentialing contacts at hospitals while managing client needs
- Evaluate facility processes, determine opportunities for efficiencies and develop action plans
- Participate in the implementation of privileging processes and procedures
- Sell, promote and advocate vRad’s credentialing services (Credentialing Agreements, vRad Portal, Electronic Signatures, etc.)
- Maintain continuous communication with credentialing contacts, internal Physician Services team members, account services. radiologists and other internal clients
- Determine targets and meet deadlines for privileges granted
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.