At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST.
The Client Support Specialist (internal title: Privileging Specialist) is responsible for all direct communication with the Medical Staff Offices (MSO) and Credentials Verification Organizations (CVO) that we work with to obtain privileges for our vRad physicians. Ownership of the overall process of Physician credentialing appointment and reappointment to the medical staff of vRad clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and manage workflow for existing clients
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships between vRad and contacts at hospitals while managing client needs
- Evaluate facility processes, determine opportunities for efficiencies and develop action plans
- Proactive adjustments of rosters based on facility needs and radiologists schedule adjustments, capacity, etc.
- Participate in the implementation of privileging processes and procedures
- Maintain continuous communication with credentialing contacts, internal team members, account services, and radiologists
- Determine targets and meet deadlines for privileges granted
- Obtain emergent privileges when necessary following proper guidelines and processes
- Set up and maintain user accounts for client facing software
- Assist with basic training/shadowing of new team members
- Manages and understands department processes
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years customer facing experience
- Experience handling sensitive information and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience setting and managing client expectations
- Previous Experience with Joint Commission audits a plus
- Ability to work in a fully electronic records system with minimal paperwork
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented with excellent negotiation and people skills
- Proven ability to adapt to change
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.