At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST.
This position can be located out of our Eden Prairie, MN office or fully remote.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for all direct communication with the Medical Staff Offices (MSO) and Credentials Verification Organizations (CVO) that we work with to obtain privileges for our vRad physicians. Ownership of the overall process of Physician credentialing appointment and reappointment to the medical staff of vRad clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and manage workflow and credentialing process for existing clients specific to their unique needs to obtain privileges per their bylaws and compliance requirements
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships between vRad and credentialing contacts at hospitals while managing client needs
- Evaluate facility processes, determine opportunities for efficiencies and develop action plans
- Proactive adjustments of rosters based on facility needs and radiologists schedule adjustments, capacity, etc.
- Participate in the implementation of privileging processes and procedures
- Sell, promote and advocate vRad’s credentialing services (Credentialing Agreements, vRad Portal, Electronic Signatures, etc.)
- Maintain continuous communication with credentialing contacts, internal Physician Services team members, account services. radiologists and other internal clients
- Determine targets and meet deadlines for privileges granted
- Obtain emergent privileges when necessary following proper guidelines and processes
- Manage electronic credentialing database notes, dates and proper documentation, including
- Set up and maintain user accounts for client facing software
- Assist with basic training/shadowing of new team members
- Manages and understands department processes
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years customer facing experience
- Experience handling sensitive information and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience setting and managing client expectations
- Ability to work in a fully electronic records system with minimal paperwork
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented with excellent negotiation and people skills
- Proven ability to adapt to change
- Previous Experience with Joint Commission audits a plus
- Credentialing or Medical Staff Office experience preferred
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.