At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CLIENT SUPPORT COORDINATOR.
The Client Support Coordinator provides behind the scenes assistance to the Physician Services Team in relation to administrative and database support. Ensures timely submission of documents to partnered Privileging Specialist and client, in addition to taking on projects to help streamline the workflow as assigned.
- Minimum of one (1) year office environment experience with proven ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills – telephone, email and correspondence
- Professional, courteous and respectful demeanor
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Office; Adobe professional a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with portal requests – setting up profile and troubleshooting
- Assist Privileging Specialist/Analyst with document requests – send to client upon request
- Pulling and providing reports to clients
- Submit requests to obtain Privileges to hospitals
- Distribute department specific emails and faxes from shared accounts daily
- Upload documentation to system for previously activated and renewed privileges
- Ensure documentation is submitted to hospitals in a timely manner
- Other duties and projects as assigned
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.