At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGER.
The Client Implementation Project Manager (CIPM) is responsible for managing all aspects of the new site go- live process. The CIPM has direct contact with the client and all internal departments through the go-live process. The CIPM engages all vRad departments responsible for client on boarding to ensure sites go live on schedule and meet new business revenue goals. The CIPM is required to meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting monthly new business revenue goals
- Manage activities of the go-live process with the project team including: credentialing, IT, licensing, enrollment, contract negotiations and capacity
- Responsible for the go-live process for both new clients and add-on sites
- Manage client engagement during the go-live process, including site kick off calls with credentialing and IT
- Establish a firm client go- live date identifying key milestones and reviews with feedback and buy-in from: credentialing, IT, sales, client services, enrollment and the client
- Monitor the progress according to the project plan to identify possible delays and determine solutions to keep processes on track
- Work with team members to ensure deadlines and reach goals
- Act as the central point of contact for clients during the go-live period
- Escalate project performance issues to senior management as required to achieve project plans; provide regular updates to management
- Transition new live clients/sites to the Client Service Manager and hand off to Operations after effective date of the site
- Other responsibilities, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1-3 years project management experience or equivalent overall related experience
- At least 2 or more years of direct customer support experience
- Some experience in cross-functional projects managing activities crossing multiple functional departments
- Good understanding of level project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, develop work plans, perform resource allocation and lead team meetings
- Understanding of the technologies and disciplines of vRad services
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills
- At least 1-2 or more years’ experience with the Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or similar project management credentials a plus
- Understanding of Confluence and SharePoint a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.