This is an exciting opportunity with vRad’s parent company, MEDNAX, out of vRad’s Eden Prairie, MN office.
MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
- physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
- revenue cycle management solutions
- performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
The Business Operations Senior Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support for the Portfolios within the PMO. The individual will play a key role in developing documentation and metrics towards quantifying opportunities and providing visibility to actual performance, managing the transformation, and publish a variety of reports to ensure visibility to the projects. The Analyst will be responsible for project documentation and resource reporting by assisting in the preparation and communication of clear performance reporting.
- Capture end-to-end business requirements, identify interdependencies and ensure clarity across portfolios.
- Document PMO delivery standards, processes, practices, and tools.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business needs, develop scorecards and dashboards for projects.
- Create reports to analyze and track performance of strategic initiatives being implemented.
- Ensure delivery of high value requirements through creation of implementation checklists for each enabler stream and every program delivery phase.
- Design and develop business processes with the program team to ensure business operations are clear, have assigned owners, and are standardized.
- Provide detailed documentation of business requirements for portfolios, business process documentation.
- Define customer experience impacts, business and IT test planning and support, and business continuity planning.
- Facilitate and communicate with departments and stakeholders.
- Assist with project and governance and quality assurance.
- Verify project requirements, support user acceptance testing (UAT), test strategy, test case development, and incident impact analysis.
- Identify opportunities for automation to create reporting efficiencies.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of the company’s data structure to allow for easy extraction and manipulation of data to answer various business questions.
- Translate analytical results into creative solutions that enhance performance.
- Conduct Post Implementation Review Support.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in project management and within a PMO.
- Proven project implementation with strong focus on process redesign, improvement and quantification of improvement efforts.
- Experience as a Business Process Analyst, creating and developing business processes and requirements that impact multiple systems and functional areas.
- Practical knowledge of a variety of Business Process tools and techniques.
- Experience working with both internal and external customers, as well as with outsourced vendors.
- Thorough understanding of the project management lifecycle and solution design.
- Ability to apply program management delivery methodology.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage a substantial workload.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of financial modeling and/or budget management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a variety of audiences, in written and verbal contexts.
- Ability to define scope, establish goals and drive deliverables.
- Ability to create schedules and timelines.
- Ability to track deliverables using appropriate tools and constantly monitor and report on progress to all stakeholders.
- Ability to present reports defining progress, problems and solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction of the company.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree / MBA preferred
- PMP or similar Project Management certification (or equivalent project management experience) required
- Must be proficient in MS office tools including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Access and Visio
- Must have strong leadership, conflict management, and organizational skill
- Must have critical thinking planning and organizing and problem solving skills