This is an exciting opportunity with vRad’s parent company, MEDNAX, that will be located in our Eden Prairie, MN office.
MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
- physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
- revenue cycle management solutions
- performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for providing support, generating and maintaining and acquiring new leads for the Area Directors and the Account Management team. The position will help to set appointments and drive new business development in dedicated regions/territories to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships and business opportunities with existing customers as well as driving sales with new customers through lead generation
- Resolves customer issues/problems, researches and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
- Interfacing with existing customers, as needed, regarding customer satisfaction and developing existing business
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Research and develop lists of potential customers
- Uncover client prospect needs and issues and track detailed log of findings
- Create and generate leads for all MEDNAX services and products as assigned
- Make a high volume of 75-100 cold calls daily
- Schedule and set appointments for introduction meetings for BDVPs team in various regions
- Informing Sales Team of Key Events/Notes from Regional Prospecting
- Participate in client calls as well as department calls as defined by the Growth Team
- Provide follow up and answer customer inquires
- Assist in tracking success of marketing and sales initiatives
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
- Identify and qualify business opportunities in a tiered category system
- Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales
- Update and track prospect information on Salesforce.com routinely
- Support the Sales Team
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 1-3 years relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrated exceptional results in expectations and experience establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
- Proven track record of success in sales and marketing
- Ability to perform basic business math in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry through past employment experience (preferably radiology)
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Office suite – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Superior Cold Calling skills
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational, written and communication skills