At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN TEST.
The Associate Software Engineer in Test develops automated tests, working under the direction of the test automation team to develop custom tools, software, and scripts. The Associate Software Engineer in Test also runs manual tests with the manual testing team as needed. Works with both test automation team and product teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and execute automated tests against vRad’s suite of applications
- Execute manual test cases, report and follow-up with software issues reported; provide concise and accurate test status in a timely manner
- Analyze, report and follow-up on test results. Provide concise and accurate test status in a timely manner
- Develop, prioritize and execute automated software tests including regression, smoke, feature, load and stress tests, using C#, automated testing tools, and test automation frameworks
- Develop, prioritize and execute manual and automated regression test cases/scripts on releases
- Provide support in debugging & reproducing problems reported in production environment
- Other activities as directed by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or 1 -3 years’ experience in a related field
- Experience in an Object-Oriented Development language such as C# or Java
- Working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies
- Possess excellent debugging and problem solving skills and highly analytical
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical audience
- Experience with ASP.Net, C#, .NET, PowerShell and SQL server is a plus
- 1+ years’ experience with user interface automation tools such as Ranorex is a plus
- 1+ years’ experience with automated test frameworks such as nUnit, FIT, etc. is a plus
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodology is a plus
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.