At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN APPLICATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST.
The Applications Support Specialist participates in the acquisition, configuration, maintenance and support of the clinical system environment for both internal and external physicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As part of our clinical support team, provide application and hardware support to our physicians to maintain maximum uptime. Most of this support will be done remotely via telephone with direct access to the remote workstation.
- Handle support escalation (24×7 support) issues for clinical systems.
- Assist in field upgrades, software changes, security and compliance of our clinical workstations.
- Encouraged innovative thinking in the strategic development of next generation clinical workflows.
- Involvement in projects regarding the testing and feasibility of future equipment and application needs for our physicians.
- Assist in the purchase, configuration, deployment and asset procurement of clinical workstations to our physicians.
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation as needed to support radiologists and other systems support issues
- Travel may be required on an as-needed basis to client sites for installation, troubleshooting and training purposes.
- Other duties as assigned
- A BS degree in computer science, MIS or related field preferred
- 2+ years related experience preferred
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve quickly and demonstrate strong critical thinking
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2018 and 2017.
vRad is proud to be a MEDNAX company, a national health solutions partner specializing in neonatal and other pediatric services, anesthesia, radiology, pediatric cardiology and other physician and management services. A MEDNAX physician provides care to one in every 4 babies born in the U.S. each year. 500+ vRad radiologists read over 6.5M studies for patients in all 50 states. We think those are pretty cool and powerful company facts! As part of the MEDNAX family, we are committed to “Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.”
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.