At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN APPLICATION SUPPORT- TRAINER SPECIALIST.
As part of the applications support and training team, this dynamic position will primarily center around applications training for our new physicians, but with equal emphasis in providing continuing education for our tenured physicians. To accomplish this, a deep level of understanding for our clinical solutions must be understood and applied, with the understanding that you will be part of a technology movement that is rapidly advancing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study, develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of our clinical applications.
- Work effectively to accommodate scheduling requests from multiple sources, while ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Maintain a robust scheduling plan to allow transparency to the appropriate business units.
- Successfully deliver an application training experience to new and existing physicians using a virtual training platform.
- Work with the team to maintain a highly effective and scalable training strategy.
- Develop and curate training content, tools and documentation for our physicians.
- Assist the team in providing end users with professional and courteous support across all business systems. This includes clinical systems (RIS, PACS, Voice Recognition) as well as Microsoft Windows and other solutions as applicable.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate schedules
- Other duties as assigned
- BS degree and/or 5+ years related experience
- 3+ years of experience in applications training and support preferred
- Customer Service skills must be excellent
- Written and Verbal communication skills must be excellent
- Prefer strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Prefer experience supporting applications in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Must be able to work remotely but remain highly productive. Very little travel required.
- Extreme attention to detail
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. Fun. These are some of the words people commonly use to describe their careers at vRad – and are the reasons why we were recognized as one of the Top 150 workplaces by the Star Tribune in 2019, 2018 and 2017.
As a vRad team member, your main focus is quality patient care. At vRad, you’ll work with some of the healthcare industry’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects designed to move the practice of radiology forward. No matter what you do at vRad, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of radiology and patient care.