At Virtual Radiologic (vRad) you make a difference. Your skills, energy, and passion for results drive us to achieve strategic growth objectives and deliver quality patient care across the United States.
Virtual Radiologic is a national radiology practice and leader in the development of radiologist workflow technology. The dedication of vRad team members enables us to sustain our unique market-leading position and to provide the best quality and service to our customers and the patients we jointly serve. vRad team members exhibit energy and a passion for service excellence in our casually professional and collaborative work environment. We continually reward team members who embrace our fast-paced culture and who go the extra mile for our customers with internal recognition programs.
At vRad you make a difference.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER.
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships and business opportunities with existing customers as well as driving sales with new customers through prospecting and lead generation. The Account Manager is also responsible for all interfaces with existing customers, including but not limited to, customer satisfaction, daily operations and billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Perform monthly calls and business reviews with assigned clients as outlined by Telerad Sales established processes, and track progress appropriately in Salesforce.com
- Review trend data for clients (volume, quality, etc.) on a weekly basis and form an action plan for client satisfaction and business development on a proactive basis.
- Perform risk management and take necessary actions to mitigate risks to the satisfaction of both the client and vRad
- Upsell vRad services to existing client base
- Research and develop lists of potential customers
- Uncover client prospect needs and issues
- Create and generate leads for all of vRad services and products
- Be familiar with all aspects of customer support for vRad to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide status updates, meeting minutes, issues logs and other appropriate communication to the client and/or project team to ensure that everyone involved is sufficiently informed of significant project developments in a timely manner
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ account management or sales experience
- Proven track record of success in sales and marketing
- Demonstrated sales and prospecting skills
- Demonstrated exceptional results in managing accounts and experience establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills
- Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations
- Superior knowledge of computer applications
ABOUT VIRTUAL RADIOLOGIC
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad) is a technology-enabled national radiology practice working in partnership with local radiologists and hospitals to optimize radiology’s pivotal role in patient care. vRad’s more than 350+ radiologists serve 2100+ facilities, reading 5 million studies annually. Delivering access to extensive subspecialty coverage, vRad contributes to improved quality of patient care. And with its next-generation technology, vRad enhances productivity, helping to lower the overall cost of care while expediting time to diagnosis and treatment. For more information, visit www.vrad.com.
All offers are contingent on a criminal background check.
Virtual Radiologic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
No calls or agencies, please.