Since 2010, vRad has provided high-quality, free continuing medical education – but I’ve always thought that there was an opportunity to share more with the radiology community.
My background has allowed me to collect thousands of interesting cases, including many rare cases some radiologists may never have the chance to see in practice. This year we set out to share more cases than ever before by presenting this library of cases in a new interactive way, and on a new platform.
I’m pleased to announce that 2017 marks the release of the NEW! vRad Education Platform. This means:
- More AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- New ways to learn
- And a new interface for courses and certificates
More AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
We’ve increased the number of live (and recorded) webinars we offer each year from 8 to 12 – that’s one every month. Earn 1 credit for each recorded or live webinar you attend.
And now you can also receive credit with our…
New Way to Learn: Video Case Reviews
In this new interactive format, you can scroll through full image set videos while reviewing findings and diagnosis for dozens of cases complied in .5 credit courses. We’ll be rolling out many new video case reviews throughout 2017 and are currently featuring:
- Abdomen Hemorrhage Trauma
- MR Brain Courses 1 & 2
- Nuclear Medicine Courses 1 & 2
- Ultrasound Review Courses 1 – 4
- …and more!
Stay tuned to our blog and email notifications for new course updates.
It’s All On Our New Platform!
The new vRad Education platform allows users to:
- Browse an expanded catalog of online CME courses including Live and Recorded Instructor-Led Webinars and Self-Directed Video Case Reviews.
- Select from AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ courses such as: Abdomen Hemorrhage Trauma, Breast Sonography, Common Neuroradiology Misses, MR Brain, Spine Trauma, and many more…
- Download certificates after completing a course, or access them anytime online.
Ready to Get Started?
- Browse the course listing on vRad.com and click to begin!
- Create a vRad Education Account
The first time you take a course, you’ll be prompted to create a vRad Education account. Your account gives you access to all of vRad’s online CME. No need to enter your information separately for each course – just log in and start learning!
As you complete courses, your CME certificates will automatically appear under the “Achievements” tab.
About vRad Education
In 2016, over 700 radiologists earned thousands of CME credits attending vRad’s online CME lectures and annual conference in Las Vegas. vRad’s CME activities are designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ by the MEDNAX Center for Research, Education and Quality—recognized by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) for Accreditation with Commendation—the highest distinction awarded by the organization.
About the Author
Benjamin W. Strong, MD, is vRad’s Chief Medical Officer and chair of the vRad Education Committee, which hosts onsite and online CME education opportunities. He is double board-certified in radiology and internal medicine and is fellowship trained in Musculoskeletal MRI. Learn more on Dr. Strong’s CMO highlight page.