Imaging of COVID-19
Benjamin W. Strong, MD & Juan Batlle, MD
FREE Instructor-Led Recorded Webinars
1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
As COVID-19 spreads rapidly worldwide, chest CTs are emerging as a critical diagnostic tool for this infection and it is likely that radiologists will be called upon for their diagnostic expertise. Dr. Strong and Dr. Batlle present important information for the practicing radiologist including:
- Review of two COVID-19 cases diagnosed with chest CT in the US
- Four stages of imaging findings
- Global perspective on COVID-19 CT diagnostic findings, and
- COVID-19 reporting best practices
1. Understand the imaging appearance of atypical pulmonary infection
2. Demonstrate several cases of COVID-19 infection of the lungs
3. Provide guidance to radiologists tasked with interpreting chest radiography and CT of patients with flu-like illness
Audience and Claiming Credit
This course has been designed for radiologists.
New CME Platform Instructions
We are implementing the CloudCME platform for all our CME activities. CloudCME is the same, powerful platform used by the MEDNAX Center for Research, Education, and Safety and we’re excited to offer the improved user experience to our radiology education audience.
How do I access CME courses for credit?
If you have never accessed the MEDNAX CloudCME site, your first step will be to set up an account at https://mednax.cloud-cme.com. You can find detailed instructions here. Once logged in, you can browse by filtering on radiology courses.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com