Become a Breast Imaging Leader in Your Community
Leverage vRad’s clinical and program expertise to grow your practice, meet staffing needs and deliver a truly exceptional level of care to the women of your community.
- 100% of cases read by fellowship-trained breast imaging specialists, certified for 2D and 3D tomosynthesis
- On-demand subspecialty expertise – when you need it
- Same-day diagnostic results for your patients and real-time video diagnostics
- Mammography results returned within 48 hours on average
- BI-RADS Tracking – vRad covers all of the clinical and regulatory complexities required of a breast imaging program, including BI-RADS tracking as a crosscheck for our clients
- Lead Interpreting Physician (LIP) Service – vRad can also provide LIP services to ensure your quality assurance program meets all requirements