Thanks for checking out the new vRad.com!
As part of our website refresh, I wanted to build upon the educational materials we already provide–such as CMEs and Industry webinars–by improving the way we present interesting cases.
Building upon the educational format I have developed for presentations, we hope to have built a tool that is educational and interactive. But before you get started, there are a few technical requirements you should be aware of. I have also created a brief guide on how we hope you’ll use the material.
Let’s get started!
How to Navigate the Cases:
When you land on the Interesting Cases page, all of our cases will populate the page starting with the most recent additions. If you want to choose a specific category, use the “categories” drop down to choose a category and hit “GO”. The page will refresh to only show interesting cases in that category.
To open the case, click “read more”. Once you’re on the case page, I recommend doing the following for the best educational experience:
- Review the case video and try to identify any findings
- Click and hold on the video player slider and slowly drag to preview images as you would in practice
- Once you’ve reviewed the video, click the “Review the Findings” box to open up the color coded findings
- I recommend reviewing any findings you missed in the video
- Once you’ve reviewed the findings, can you make a diagnosis?
- When you’re ready, click “Review the Diagnosis” to check your answer
Thanks for checking out our new interesting cases!